TweakPower 1.081 is the latest application that you can use to optimize the performance of your PC or laptop to work more efficiently and optimally. This software is one of the latest tune up applications that we recommend for those of you who like freeware applications. So even though TweakPower is a freeware application, in terms of capabilities and features it is not inferior to other paid tune up applications.
This TweakPower application is an all-in-one tune up application where you will find all the tune up features in this tiny application. With just a few clicks, you can easily optimize the performance of your PC to feel like new again. So what are you waiting for, immediately download and install this TweakPower now.
- Check hard disk for errors: Many times, we get a different error in HDD and lose our data. However, if you take proper care, you might not lose any data. For that moment, this option is very much suitable for you.
- Defrag Hard Disk: If you think that the inbuilt de-fragmentation is not offering a significant result, you can try out this option provided by TweakPower.
- Removing file Duplicates: Duplicate files are the worst thing that consumes a lot of space. You can get rid of them using this functionality.
- Restore Deleted Files: If you have deleted something mistakenly, you can recover those files using this option. However, you may not be able to recover them, which has been deleted by any software for a permanent time.
- Usage: This option is for them, who want to customize start menu or the mouse/keyboard settings etc.
- Administration: It lets you check system information, drives, user login details, security information, Firewall information, Windows Updates information, and much more.
- System Settings: If you want to customize the effects, animations, menu appearance, etc. do utilize this option.
- Visual Styler: You can edit different icons using this feature. This is mainly useful for them, who do not like the inbuilt set of icons.
- Economy Mode: it is very useful for them, who are having a low battery but have a lot of work to do. It does stop some unnecessary background processes to extend the battery life as much as possible.
- Standard Mode: It helps you run the computer with all the processes. This is the default mode that your computer runs on.
- Turbo Mode: When you need a lot of more resource for video playback or gaming, you can turn on Turbo Mode to stop 70 different unnecessary background processes at once.
- Registry: By making use of this option, you would be able to clean up unwanted Registry entries, defrag the Registry Editor, search for any value, key, string, etc. in Registry Editor, and backup/restore Registry files.
- Computer: This category comes with some options to clean unnecessary plugins, broken shortcuts, uninstall apps, optimize the visual animations/effects, optimize the internet connection for the best possible outcome, etc.
- Security Center: If you want to delete a file/folder permanently, password protect files/folders, split large files r configure different privacy settings, this option is what you need.
- Backup and Options: This category has some options to backup/restore data, check events, background process, apps, services, etc. and much more.