The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
System Requitments :
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti or AMD HD 7850
- HDD Space: 40GB
- The Outer Worlds-CODEX | 36 GB (5 GB/part)
[Google Drive] | [Uptobox] | [Usersdrive] | [1fichier]
- Password: www.sobatdrive.me | Status: Tested (Windows 10 – 64bit)
How to Install :
- Burn or mount the .iso.
- Run setup.exe and install.
Full List of Supported Languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese
- Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online.
- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead.