Adobe Photoshop 2019 Lightroom Classic CC 184.108.40.206 Full Version is a photo editing software developed by Adobe. Photo editing here is more about changing color tones, not photo manipulation like Adobe Photoshop. What is clear, this software can juggle your photos into cool photos.
In this article I will share the 2019 220.127.116.11 Full Version Lightroom Classic CC which was just released in February 2019. The installation process is easy and fast. Please download via the link provided.
System Requirements :
- Processor: Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10* with 64-bit support (Version 1709 or later)
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements :
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM).
- 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2019 18.104.22.168 x64 Full Version
[Google Drive] | [Uptobox] | [Usersdrive] | [Letsupload]
- Status : Tested (Installed on – Windows 10 64bit) | password : www.sobatdrive.me
How to Install :
- Download the file via the link above.
- Extract part files with WinRar or similar software.
- Turn off internet connection.
- Uninstall the previous version (if any).
- Install the Lightroom setup to completion.
- Copy the file in the folder Patch to install C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC. Replace/overwrite.
- Run Lightroom.
- Finished. Enjoy Full Version!