SystemRescueCd 6.0.1 ISO File is one of the best software that will help you to retrieve files and other data from a computer that cannot boot again. Surely you have experienced when your laptop or computer suddenly dies and fails to boot. Even though there are lots of important files in it. Now using this ISO SystemRescueCd, you can enter your laptop to retrieve the important files or data you need. So you no longer have to worry about losing your valuable data.
This SystemRescueCd ISO application works by booting itself without going through your Windows system. So even though your windows won’t boot, you can still enter your laptop to retrieve the files you need. This ISO SystemRescueCd program works with Linux systems, but you don’t need to worry because this ISO SystemRescueCd software can run on all types of windows currently available.
- GNU Parted is the best tool to edit disk partitions under Linux.
- GParted partition cloning tool for Linux.
- Partimage tool for image replication Drive / Ghost Linux.
- Reinstall one of the most commonly used in the Linux bootloader.
- This application allows you to format the file system tools, resize, and debug a partition on the hard disk to the day. These tools include e2fsprogs, reiserfsprogs, reiser4progs, xfsprogs, jfsutils, ntfsprogs, dosfstools.
- sfdisk tool to backup and restore partition table is.
- Tool Test-Disk can partition to recover lost and / or disk unbootable to the disk bootable, and the Reiserfs, NTFS, FAT32, EXT2 / 3 and many other file systems support he does.
- Rsnamshot efficient tool to display real-time file system for making backups of local and remote systems.
- EVMS system and volume management, powerful tool for managing logical volumes.
- NTFS-3G for calling NTFS partitions under Linux with support for reading and writing data.
- Floppy disk images (FreeDos, MemTest +, Gag, Ranish Partition Manager, Aida).
- Supported file systems EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for network file systems, including Samba and NFS.
- Creating, editing, copying and recovery of hard disk partitions.