Windows 10 Gamer Edition January 2019 is one version of Windows 10 that is specifically for Gamers, with the Gamer label being claimed to be able to increase frame rates and maximum performance so as to maximize the gaming experience that is more leverage.
Not only that, the User Interface of Windows 10 Gamer Edition January 2019 is very thick with a sense of gaming, with changing icons that are perfect for those of you who like to play games and want to experience differently from Windows 10.
- Has improved the user experience to a great degree.
- Has its main emphasis on the stability.
- Can experience sleek and fast performance plus some very high frame rates in different games.
- Got many new features and many enhanced ones like it has reduced the closing speed for Modern UI apps.
- OneDrive has also been removed from the Navigation Pane.
- Enabled Classic Action Center, Battery Fly-out, Calendar, Classic Volume Control, Windows Photo Viewer and
- Classic Windows Update.
- Reduced the User Tracking as well as Ads/Notifications.
- Improved the shutdown speed as well as Windows Shell response.
- Windows 10 Gamer Edition January 2019
[Google Drive] | [Uptobox]
- Status : Tested (Installed on – Windows 10 64bit) | password : www.sobatdrive.me
How to install :
- Download the Windows 10 Gamer Edition January 2019 with one of the links above.
- Make Bootable by using your Flash Disk.
- Then install as usual until it’s finished.